It refers to all implementations of automated control, identification, tracking, monitoring, authentication, and elimination of manual controls, involving improvements to operational and administrative processes in any business or organization.
NX-id has specialized teams of analysts and consultants of processes through a structured and methodological documentation. We identify the points and stages of internal processes that are affected directly and indirectly before implementing any technology solution.
It is important to note that the success of implementing RFID solutions require a thorough analysis of the processes that could be replaced, complemented or created by implementing a solution based on RFID.
This technology by itself is a mechanism for identification, with storage capacity of memory in the "tags" so that we can make labeled objects"talk" over the process, while on the other hand, it is important to identify and document all decisions that are taken with the information generated through intelligent identification with RFID.
In business, it is common to find tools and documentation methodologies and statistical analysis of the behavior of variables such as flows of production, productivity, movements, etc., this, and much more information is obtainable by identifying objects with RFID, generating databases in real-time, mostly exploited by implementing tools of "Business Intelligence".
NX-id reengineering activities consist of:
- Documentation of processes
- Identification of duplicate activities
- Unproductive Control Identification - information generated is not exploited.
- Identification of productive and unproductive redundancies
- Identification of mechanisms for control and tracking with RFID tunable
- Layout Analysis and proposed use of optimization once RFID is implemented as a means of identification, control, monitoring.
- Submission of proposals for re-engineering of processes, controls, documents, information systems.
- Implementation plans and execution, monitoring and control.
- Plans and implementation of user training
- Brainstorming sessions and promoter of change
- Evaluation and design of plans for "change management" and implement new automated processes
- Review of activities since, redesign and inclusion plan implementation and change management.
- Project management.
- Design and documentation of monitoring and improvement plans.